Am in love with someone... i never knew that i will fall in love so easily.... i knew that i may fall in love with her..but never thought it will happen so soon... i would say it wasn't love at first sight.....but a gradual one....its gonna be one week it all started...... and am sure no one can break us apart....
i dont know whether i should write about her in my blog.....but after lot of thinking.....i decided...yes i will blog about her and even i will put a photo of her(am i making a mistake ?).....
so below is her photo and more info about her
........and she is my new mobile phone, Nokia N70.... i bought a Nokia N70 last week... i did it after lot of thinking and consultaion :D.... after few days of using it am in love with her... the ability to listen music as if from a walkman, thats the best thing i liked in her..and the photos are not bad(2 mega pixel)...lot of other features too....am sure there is nothing wrong in falling in love with someone like her....
and below is her photo
and a review
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT LEBANON ?
1. Lebanon has 18 religious communities
2. It has 40 daily newspapers
3. It has 42 universities
4. It has over 100 banks (that is banks and not branches of a bank)
5. 70% of the students are in private schools
6. 40% of the Lebanese people are Christians (this is the highest percent all the Arab countries)
7. There's 1 doctor per 10 people in Lebanon (In Europe & America, there's 1 doctor per 100 people)
8. The name LEBANON appears 75 times in the Old Testament
9. The name CEDAR (Lebanon's tree) appears 75 times too in the Old Testament!!
10. Beirut was destroyed and rebuilt 7 times (this is why it's compared to The Phoenix).
11. There are 3.5 Million Lebanese in Lebanon
12. There are around 10 Million Lebanese outside Lebanon!
OTHER INTERESTING FACTS
1. Lebanon, the country, was occupied by over 16 countries:
Egyptians-Hittites-Assyrians- Babylonians- Persians- Alexander the greats Army- the
Roman Empire Byzantine- the Arabian Peninsula-The Crusaders- the Ottoman Empire-
Britain-France- Israel- Syria.
2. Byblos (city in Lebanon) is the oldest, continuously living city in the world.
(BTW... i have a BYBLOS sunglass.. now i know why the Italian company named it :D)
3. Lebanon's name has been around for 4,000 yrs non- stop (it's the oldest country/ nation's name in the world!)
4. Lebanon is the only Asian/African country that doesn't have a desert.
5. There are 15 rivers in Lebanon (all of them coming from its own mountains)
6. Lebanon is one of the most populated countries in its archeological sites, in the world!!!
7. The first alphabet was created in Byblos (city in Lebanon)
8. The only remaining temple of Jupiter (the main Roman god) is in Baalbeck, Lebanon (The City of the Sun)
9. English word Bible is derived from byblos(as "the (papyrus) book".)
10. Lebanon is the country that has the most books written about it.
11. Lebanon is a non-dictatorial country
12. According to Christianity Jesus Christ made his 1st miracle in Lebanon, in Sidon (The miracle of Turning water into wine).
13. The Phoenicians (Original People of Lebanon) built the 1st boat, and they were the first to sail ever!
14. Phoenicians also reached America long before Christopher Columbus did.
15. The 1st law school in the world was built in Lebanon, in Downtown Beirut.
:( too sad to see this modern, beautiful country being destroyed by Israelites.....
Nowadays had become an integral part of human life(or human body??). where ever u r u carry it with u as if its stuck into your body. and if u r mobile phone get some problem and it dint work for a day, u feel as if u been jailed in a room without any communication facility. ( i had this feeling few months back when my mobile showed some technichal problem..so am planning to buy a new nobile).
The influence of cellphone in social life is something no one can stop or deny. it has its own advantage and disadvantages. one of it is that u can carry it wherever u r, means u r accessable to anyone anywhere unless u swtich it off, or otherwise u r in a tribal area where there is no mobile coverage..wait..is there any place in kerala where there is no mobile coverage ?...
But this "antime accessability" have some problems... u will have to lie sometimes when somebody call u and ask about ..the place where u r ..what u doing while attending the phone etc etc.... personaly this has caused some funny incidents in my life ...ie.. attending cell phone and lieing what u do..
Calling u r collegue
Question: where r u now.
Answer: am in office ..i have to finish some urgent works..
Voice in the Backgorund: ..People shouting,..someone bargaining about "something" etc etc....and somebody yelling "Arey bhai aappko 1 Dinar pey Hamour(A tasty fish available in Bahrain) nahi milega"
Conclusion: This is doing his weekend purchasing at Fish market in Manama.
U calling u r friend who has told u to meet somewhere.
Question: why r u late ?
Answer: am near awal cinema theatre now ..will reach there in 2 minutes
Voice in the Backgorund: Sound of shower....
Conclusion: The guy is taking bath..u can expect him after 20 minutes.
U calling somone in your slaes team about an urgent meeting he is in.. (he left office early to attend the meeting)
Question: Howz the meeting
Answer: its good..client likes our idea..
Voice in the Backgorund: AMEN (loud voice by a group)..followed by the words of priest " let us pray".
Conclusion: He is attending mass at church
so from next time onwards, when u tell a lie through cellphone, make sure that no "unnecessary" sound get in through the phone :)