Today i got an intersting article...an article which will help us to better our way of praying....
1. Your thumb is nearest you, so begin praying forthose closest to you. They are the easiest to remember. C. S. Lewis once said praying for our lovedonces is "a sweet duty".
2. The next finger is the pointing finger. Pray for those who teach, instruct and heal. This includes teachers, doctors and ministers. They need support and wisdom in pointing others in the right direction. Keep them in your prayers.
3. The next finger is the tallest finger. It remindsus of our leaders. Pray for the president, leaders inbusiness, industry, and administrators. These people shape our nation and guide public opinion. They need God's guidance.
4. The fourth finger is our ring finger. Surprisingto many is the fact that this is our weakest finger,as any piano teacher will testify. It should remindus to pray for those who are weak, in trouble or inpain. They need your prayers day and night. Youcannot pray too much for them.
5. Lasly comes our little finger - the smallest finger of all. This is where we should place ourselves in relation
to God and others. As the Biblesays, " the least shall be the greatest among you." Your pinky should remind you to pray for yourself.
Praying for the other four groups first will put your own needs into proper perspective and eable you to pray for yourselv more effectively!
realy nice right :)